Please view our online prospectus below which has links to relevant sections of our site and enrolment form.
Core Aims & Objectives:
- Provide a happy and secure environment for the children in our care
- Allow the children to have fun and make friends
- Support and actively encourage parental involvement
- Provide the children with a wide range of play and educational experiences
- Meet the childcare needs of our local communities at an affordable rate
- Liaise with local schools, colleges and other agencies to provide a high standard of care
We have OFSTED registered places for 24 children at any one session. We accept children from their second birthday until they reach five years of age.
The Preschool offers funded places. Funding is available the term after a child's 3rd birthday. Please view our Fees Section for further details.
The Preschool has a Key Person system in place giving each child their own named Key Person, who will update the children's files and be available for parent consultation. The Manager is also available for meetings regarding your child's progress, enquires or general queries.
Applications for Enrolment
Applications for enrolment must be made in writing through the Manager, or via our online contact form
. You will be advised as soon as there is a place available for your child. Parents/Guardians must read and agree to the terms and conditions set out in this brochure and by the management committee.
We are registered with the Social services Department of Lincolnshire County Council.